FAQ - What is a typical project timeline?
- Start-up meeting
- Set up site, project, workflow, reviews.
- Authoring of standard systems, liaise with supply chain, reviewing technical submittals, drawings etc to produce O&M Descriptions, Equipment Schedules, literature, Building Logbook
- Train the supply chain, pre-populate templates, set authoring task, responsibility.
- Manage VC meetings with your PM and chase any nonperforming information suppliers. Minutes on Springboard.
- QA check of content for completeness of information and create maintenance links.
- Single Upload of final certificates / as built drawings - transmitted from project CDE.