FAQ - EDocuments system definition
EDocuments products and services are designed to streamline the creation and management of data driven documents. Features include:
- Tools to capture, organise, store, search, share, transfer, analyse and visualise property assets.
- Enable structured information to be shared and reused.
- Digital documentation built from data - SQL database technology.
- BIM Compliant, Data Exchange with 3D models and CAFM systems.
- Online/Offline capability
Security – Built on Microsoft.net, hosted on Microsoft Azure Cloud auto scaling platform. User authentication by membership provider or token validation. Roles based granular security. A full security statement can be provided on request.